Friday, October 7, 2011

Vida.

"If only I had more time, I'd take you where you wanted to go. Spain isn't the same without you here. If only I had one wish, I'd want a million trillion lifetimes that I could spend with you...Fall in love with you again and again." -The Ataris, Looking Back on Today


To everyone who is home....this post is for you. 


Solamente fotos para esta noticia porque un foto vale mil palabras y yo no tengo las palabras corecta en esa instancia.



Mi calle- Calle de Finlandia (Finland Street)


Mi vecendario en el rio Turia.


Plaza de la Virgen...la es muy bonita.


Mi foto favorito del mundo <3


Hola Joaquin Sorolla


Hola estatua del hombre con parajos.


Plaza de la Reina. 


El rey león.


La catedral de Valencia.


Torre de las campanas.


Plaza de la Reina una otra vez.


Mi calle.



"These walls are not meant to shut out problems. You have to face them. You have to live the life you were born to live."

No comments:

Post a Comment